Monday, February 4, 2013

Post 2: Story Board and Script

Well our group has been busy working to finish this story board and script for our flipped PD presentation.  Because we are an elementary focused group, we decided to take what we are already doing in our elementary classroom and add technology to it.  I'm really glad that we decided to focus on Daily 5 and utilizing specific technologies within that.  To read the script we will be using, click to view our Google Doc.  

My responsibility was to create all of the script.  By this, I mean the explanations.  Pretty much all of the talking, specifically about the Daily 5, is all me.  I will probably be the voice of this as well.  The boys, Eric and Dan, are both taking the technologies and showing how exactly to utilize them, making it as user friendly as possible.  I'm sad to say that I still haven't heard from Amanda.  We have emailed her often and assigned her the job of focussing on research and info.  Because we still haven't heard from her, I took some of that responsibility by incorporating research about Daily 5.  I hope everything is okay with her.  I think we are going to collaborate by adding our own bits of the project to the Google Presentation.  Hopefully it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment